Translators:🍓SassyStrawberry and happibess (sometimes) | Editors: yukirayu and happibess
Project: 🍂 Thousand Autumns (千秋) | Author: Meng Xishi (梦溪石) | Rating: Mature
Please support the author if you can by purchasing the novel from JJWXC as this helps our favorite authors continue on writing and creating! (Guide To Using JJWXC / Guide to JJWXC for Paypal Users) ♡ If you see anything amiss or want to ask anything about the TL, or find something regarding Thousand Autumns that you want us to TL, please feel free to leave a comment or contact us! We always love hearing from you. ♡
Please do not re-upload this translation elsewhere, and do not trade/distribute EPUBs.
Yan Wushi was someone who had walked through mountains of corpses and seas of blood.
He did not believe that human nature was intrinsically good, nor did he believe that there would be anyone in this world who was truly benevolent and righteous, acting with others’ interests in mind but never asking for repayment.
One fine day, Shen Qiao, the sect leader of the foremost Taoist sect, Mount Xuandu, was challenged to a duel, and then fell from the steep cliffs.
At the time, Yan Wushi just happened to be passing by.
Seeing Shen Qiao, whose injuries were so severe that he was on the verge of death, he suddenly thought of a marvelous idea….
After a thousand autumns, who would remain unforgotten and immortal*?
CP: Insane Gong x Beautiful Taoist Shou
* My interpretation of the last two Chinese characters, are that they specifically refer to being eternal or immortal in the sense that they will be indelible and last forever in human records or memory (never be forgotten by history) – not that they are immortal i.e. will not die.
🔊 indicates an audio narration/audiobook version in addition to the text.
Novel Chapters: (Ongoing)
All the chapters for Thousand Autumns are currently password-protected due to recent developments. For the time being, please DM any of us via Twitter or Discord for the password to read the chapters.
- Chapter 86 🔊 | Chapter 87 🔊 | Chapter 88 🔊 | Chapter 89 🔊 | Chapter 90 🔊
- Chapter 91 🔊 | Chapter 92 🔊 | Chapter 93 🔊 | Chapter 94 🔊 | Chapter 95 🔊
- Chapter 96 🔊 | Chapter 97 🔊 | Chapter 98 🔊 | Chapter 99 🔊 | Chapter 100 🔊
- Chapter 101 🔊 | Chapter 102 🔊 | Chapter 103 🔊 | Chapter 104 🔊 | Chapter 105 🔊
- Chapter 106 🔊 | Chapter 107 🔊 | Chapter 108 🔊 | Chapter 109 🔊 | Chapter 110 🔊
- Chapter 111 🔊 | Chapter 112 🔊 | Chapter 113 🔊 | Chapter 114 | Chapter 115
- Chapter 116 | Chapter 117 | Chapter 118 | Chapter 119 | Chapter 120
- Chapter 121 | Chapter 122 | Chapter 123 | Chapter 124 | Chapter 125
- Chapter 126 | Chapter 127 | Chapter 128 (end)
For the best reading experience, we recommend reading the chapters in the original format instead of the WordPress reader.
There have been many wonderful other translators who have worked on this novel. For their translations, please go here. This spreadsheet (created by the Yanshen Discord) can also help aid you in traversing the various translations and how some names/terms are transliterated.
- Extra 1 🔊 | Extra 2 | Extra 3 | Extra 4 | Extra 5 | Extra 6 | Extra 7
- Extra 8 | Extra 9 | Extra 10 🔊 | Extra 11 | Extra 12 | Extra 13
- Little Extra 1 🔊 | Little Extra 2 🔊 | Little Extra 3 🔊 | Little Extra 4 🔊
- Traditional Book Exclusive Extra (Translated by Culda)
- Simplified Book Exclusive Extra
- Chinese New Year Extra: Thousand Autumns x Peerless Crossover
- Chinese New Year Extra 2022: Thousand Autumns
- Audio Drama: Season 1 | Season 2 (Guide to Missevan 猫耳FM)
- Mini-Theater: Li Qingyu Head (Subbed and translated by Culda)
- Mini-Theater: Fortune Telling (Subbed and translated by Culda)
- Mini-Theater: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Subbed and translated by Culda)
- Mini-Theater: Wrong Script (Subbed and translated by Culda)
- Mini-Theater: Shen Qiao’s Snarky Roast (Subbed and translated by Culda)
- Mini-Theater: Shen-zhangjiao takes in a Disciple (Subbed by happiness and translated by SassyStrawberry)
- Donghua (山河剑心)
NB: If you’re going to watch the donghua, please note that the English subtitles are really bad and inaccurate, so please take it with a grain of salt!
- Donghua Opening Theme 2: Sword Stained with Spring Water (剑染春水)
- Audio Drama Season 2 Ending Theme Song: The Plants and Trees are Eternal (草木不朽）(Translated by Culda)
- Musings on Names 🔊
- Why do the characters have so many names?
- What are Extras, and why are they not part of the main novel?
- Character and Setting Cheatsheet (Made by the subreddit for Thousand Autumns)
- Names and Terms Comparison Chart across the different Eng TLs (Made by Yanshen Discord for Thousand Autumns and its donghua adaptation)
- Glossary of Terms: This is very useful for interested readers to learn the terms that often show up in wuxia, xianxia, and xuanhuan novels (Note: this is an external link that does not belong to us.)